Entire Lodge - Mancos & Mesa Verde Suite
Lodge: best for you?
- Luxurious yet traditional B&B experience -- full breakfast -- and we do the dishes.
- You don't want to cook on vacation! You want to be pampered.
- Spacious Great Room suits your idea of a place to relax.
- Perfect for parties of 2 or 3 people. Or rent both rooms for a family.
- Take the opportunity to enjoy our collection of western art.
- For the budget conscious, the Mancos Room is our most affordable - without sacrificing comfort or the experience.
- If the "real world" is pursuing you on your holiday, we have fax, computers, copy machine and wireless high speed internet access, including a laptop for your convenience. But try to take time off!
- Smoking is outside only.
- Hot tub is on the front porch with a view of Mesa Verde. Relax those tired muscles any time of the day throughout the year.
- The sauna is near the lodge bedrooms. Tread-climber faces Mesa Verde too, making exercise enjoyable!
- Have a snack, soft drink or coffee --always available on the buffet. Coffee and instant hot water for tea or hot chocolate await you in the Coffee Corner.
- The porches offer stunning views of Mesa Verde and the Sleeping Ute to the west and the La Plata mountains above Durango to the east and north. Pull up a rocking chair and watch the wind blow the leaves of the aspens or the summer rain clouds scurry across the valley.
- The "theater of the sunset" is free.
- Our pets (dogs and cats) love to be petted.